I am Naeema Ibrahim aka Nemo-The Artist, The owner of Nia Arts, I luv all artistic and creative stuff like photography, makeup, knitting, sewing, crafting, scrapbooking and all glittery sparkly things and i love playing with colors and u can expect anything on this blog J

Friday, April 15, 2011

Red Nails !

This is DMGM's Metal shine polish in color " Red Metal"

OMG i just love this color !! by the way who wouldn't?? it's such a pretty red color.It makes u feel like  "The Lady in Red" (i think this is now too much lol). Anyways , let's come to the point, it doesn't chip and it lasts quite a long time(as i mentioned above i dont wear any color more than one day because ummm umm dont know y but it is like that :D), I personally like DMGM's polishes very much, it applies easily and dry fast as compared to other polishes.I got the end result with two coats.Like the name says METAL shine it does give that shine and one more thing i would like to add is that it does make your hands look pretty so wherever u see it just grab it, after all girls it is a Freaking awesome RED color. 
Day light-without Flash
day light-with Flash

Without Flash-room light

room light-without Flash
                                          



Room light-With Flash

with Flash

room light- with Flash







Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid to make this post. All opinions are my own and 100% honest, as always.

2 comments:

  1. at last i got my first comment on my post(actually i accidently deleted the first comment n urs is 2nd) anyways Thxn ! :)

    ReplyDelete