I am Naeema Ibrahim aka Nemo-The Artist, The owner of Nia Arts, I luv all artistic and creative stuff like photography, makeup, knitting, sewing, crafting, scrapbooking and all glittery sparkly things and i love playing with colors and u can expect anything on this blog J

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Silver Foil Nail Polish


This is Avon's mirror shine polish in color "Silver Foil"
It's a gorgeous color (obviously in my opinion), u can wear it whenever u want :D  this color will definitely going to attract other
s  attention as this is not a common color . It has a metallic shine to it. I got the end result with two coats, like the Gold Foil color I think it will also chip easily although I havent experienced that yet but I think its not going to stay without chipping more than 3 days and that is pretty good ! because i don't wear any color for more than one day :D anyways I  think it's quite a pretty and wearable color. I am completely satisfied with this Polish. 




daylight-without Flash
day light- with Flash

daylight-with Flash



room light-without Flash

room light-with Flash











Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid to make this post. All opinions are my own and 100% honest, as always.

1 comment: