I am Naeema Ibrahim aka Nemo-The Artist, The owner of Nia Arts, I luv all artistic and creative stuff like photography, makeup, knitting, sewing, crafting, scrapbooking and all glittery sparkly things and i love playing with colors and u can expect anything on this blog J

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Turbo Color Nail Polish

This is Nivea's nail polish in color "Turbo Metal".
This is such a pretty pinkish purple color i guess, OK fine i accept it is a mauve color. It dries quickly,long lasting and it does not chip easily.It can stay last on your nails for a long time( 3 to 4 days,they are enough in my opinion) I got the end result with two coats of  it.It gives a super slick and smooth finish and a hi shine result as u can see in the pix below.You can wear it at night or in day whenever you like. :)



daylight-without Flash
daylight- with Flash
daylight-with Flash











Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid to make this post. All opinions are my own and 100% honest, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment